Xmas is coming
Christmas is coming and it's time to think about what we're going to get the kids. I know the weather may not be at it's best but it's still a great time to think ahead and buy presents that can be used later in the year.
With this in mind lets take a look at the top ten selling items this year, hoefully some of them may spark your imagination and provide some ideas for the holiday season.
1. Garden trampoline
This is of course a classic and never goes out fo fashion. The kids trampolines we stock are a firm favourite and provide great value for money.
2. Wooden Climbing Frames
Whether the garden is big or small there are outdoor climbing frames to suit all tastes. Safety is also important so we also have safe climbing frames to suit all budgets
As a kid Slides we're my favourite, they may be old school but kids slides and garden slides, provide great value for money.
4. Garden swings
How can you not like the swings. Scream of you want to go higher. We have a great range of kids swings and wooden swings,
Indulge your kids imagination. Our range of garden playhouses will allow your kids to spend hours in the garden being creative and having fun, we have many type of playhouses including a Wooden Playhouse
Always a great seller and a deservedly so, great qulity and build
Last but not least, kids sandpits are always a favouite for young and old. Check out our children’s sandpits, wooden sandpits and plastic sandpits,
For most of our kids the summer holidays are coming – for some of us they’re here upon us.
I know that the weather not been great, but they tell me that it going to be getting better, so I say – Lets go out and play!
Don’t stop, Lets just go. We don’t want any more excuses as to why to stay in. Here are some things you could look to do outside1. Go fishing. Find a rod and reel, head down to the river and see what you can catch.
2. Camping in the back garden. Pitch the tent, enjoy the weather and sleep under the stars, make a campfire.
3. Have a watermelon spitting contest. Oooh, I like this one, so much fun and tasty too.
4. Go to you local woods and find a trail, a little hiking is good for the soul. If you live in London there are still plenty of places to go to. Check out greenchain.com for places to go to.
5. Run through the sprinklers at your local park. Check out my brilliant local park in South London
6. Try Geochaching. I know you have no idea what it is, but its soooo much fun with the kids. There will be locations near your house, school, holiday etc
Come on, let not waste another minute. Out you go!